We exist to provide education, prayer support, and a community of friends to strengthen today’s family.
Education – Let’s face it! There is no textbook for parenting. Every child is different. As I think about my three children, nothing could be further from the truth. Zachary, our firstborn, is creative, very verbal, and curious about everything.
Trevor, our middle child is left-brained, a concrete thinker, and logical. He is only verbal when necessary. Kyrsten, our third child, is passionate, sensitive, and loves it when her mommy or daddy spend lots of time with her. I can attest to the fact that they are all very different! With that being said, we all need to understand as much as possible about our kids so that we can best parent them.
Prayer Support – James 5:16b says, “The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” We believe in the power of prayer, and we want to pray for you and your family. In fact, it’s so important to us that we set aside a page on our website for you to let us know your prayer needs.
We also want to help you grow in your prayer life as you pray for your family. Sometimes there is nothing we can do to change a family member. Only God can change a person’s heart.
A Community of Friends – God has created you and me to live in community. I don’t know about you, but I often feel like I have to fight to have quality time with my family and friends. If you are not intentional, your time with family will be replaced by media, sports, church activities (yes, I meant to say that), and a myriad of other things.
The enemy hates community, because he knows the difference it can make in the walk of a believer. We are more powerful together than we are alone.
- The Bible is God’s Word. It is perfect and has the final say in our lives.
- God the Father is God. God the Son is God. God the Spirit is God. All three are one.
- God is bigger, more powerful, more perfect and wiser than we could ever imagine.
- God is the Creator. He is the one who holds everything together.
- God has an incredible love for the people He made.
- God made us like Him, but we chose to do wrong. Our wrong separates us from Him.
- God’s own Son, Jesus, obeyed His Father and came to earth as the God-man to die for us.
- Jesus’ death offers us the only way to come back to God. It’s a gift. We can’t earn it.
- God has given us His Spirit and gifts to empower us to witness and live life victoriously.
- For now, we are His church on earth to help each other and to tell people about God.
- At the end of this life, or when Jesus comes to earth for us, God has promised us a forever home in heaven.